At WE LOVE PUPPIES. we understand that when you get home from work everyday, you are exhausted and just want to kick back and relax before bed. However, if you have a dog that sat at home all day cooped up and waiting for you to return, you can’t, because your dog needs a walk and some attention and play. With that in mind, we founded WE LOVE PUPPIES. for you and your pet to each lead happy and healthy lives together, so come and open a membership with us and experience all the wonders for your dog that we have to offer.
Not your typical kennel, but a Mini Home for your pet
Our goal at We love puppies is to make your pet feel right at home. Boarding your dog at a familiar place with familiar faces and smells will make a difference in how they feel being away from you. We want to make We love puppies their family too.
We will now be enforcing check-in and check-out times for our Boarding guests.
Check-in & Check-out times are now from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please plan all arrivals or departures within this time period. Early or late Boarding drop-offs or pick-ups can be arranged with the purchase of a half-day of daycare or a late check-in/out fee.
Prices may increase in peak seasons (July, August, November and December).
Regulations for Boarding Cancellation:
For Holiday Boarding, We love puppies requires a 2-day notice for all cancellations. For sanitary purposes, We Love Puppies requires a mandatory departure bath (Does not include nails) after three nights of boarding at $25. A full bath required every 10 consecutive boarding nights.
– 50% discount on each additional dog staying in the same loft. If dogs need to be separated for feeding there is an additional $5 charge per day.
– Dogs must be from the same household
• Check all your pets vaccines to make they are up to date. Rabies, Distemper & Bordetella
• Pre-bag all meals into individual Ziploc bags (1/day)
• If applicable for medications; please provide instructions with medications clearly labeled. $3 per medication and administration
• Do NOT bring bowls, toys or bedding. We provide beds, blankets, bowls @ toys for the comfort of our guests.
• At time of check-in, update any contact information that has changed and provide emergency contacts.
• House meal can be provided at a charge of $5
• Full payment is due at check-in/ drop off.